Sarah E. Vaala (firstname.lastname@example.org) is Martin Fishbein Post-doctoral Research Fellow at University of Pennsylvania and Matthew A. Lapierre (email@example.com) is Assistant Professor of Communication Studies at University of North Carolina Wilmington. Portions of the research were presented at the annual International Communication Association Conference, in Phoenix, AZ, May 24–28, 2012. The research activities were completed while the authors were doctoral students at the Annenberg School for Communication, University of Pennsylvania. Special thanks to Deborah Linebarger, Kathleen Flanagan, Diana Mutz, and Joseph Cappella for their assistance with this project.
Marketing Genius: The Impact of Educational Claims and Cues on Parents' Reactions to Infant/Toddler DVDs
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2013
Copyright 2013 by The American Council on Consumer Interests
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 323–350, Summer 2014
How to Cite
VAALA, S. E. and LAPIERRE, M. A. (2014), Marketing Genius: The Impact of Educational Claims and Cues on Parents' Reactions to Infant/Toddler DVDs. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 48: 323–350. doi: 10.1111/joca.12023
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!