Marie-Eve Lachance (Marie.Lachance@sdsu.edu) is an Associate Professor of Finance at San Diego State University.
Financial Literacy and Neighborhood Effects
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
Copyright 2014 by The American Council on Consumer Interests
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 251–273, Summer 2014
How to Cite
LACHANCE, M.-E. (2014), Financial Literacy and Neighborhood Effects. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 48: 251–273. doi: 10.1111/joca.12024
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!