Paul Harrison (email@example.com) is Senior Lecturer at Deakin University. Marta Massi (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a doctoral student at Carleton University and a research associate at Deakin University. Kathryn Chalmers (email@example.com) is a research associate at Deakin University.
Beyond Door-to-Door: The Implications of Invited In-Home Selling
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2014
Copyright 2014 by The American Council on Consumer Interests
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Special Issue: The New Era in Consumer Protection Regulation
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 195–221, Spring 2014
How to Cite
HARRISON, P., MASSI, M. and CHALMERS, K. (2014), Beyond Door-to-Door: The Implications of Invited In-Home Selling. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 48: 195–221. doi: 10.1111/joca.12027
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!