Equity Analyst Recommendations: A Case for Affirmative Disclosure?
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2014
Copyright 2014 by The American Council on Consumer Interests
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Special Issue: The New Era in Consumer Protection Regulation
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 96–123, Spring 2014
How to Cite
BAKER, W. and DUMONT, G. (2014), Equity Analyst Recommendations: A Case for Affirmative Disclosure?. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 48: 96–123. doi: 10.1111/joca.12030
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!