Mahnaz Mahdavi (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a Professor of Economics at Smith College. Nicholas J. Horton (email@example.com) is a Professor of Statistics at Amherst College. The authors are thankful for the helpful comments and suggestions from the reviewers, which have strengthened this manuscript. They acknowledge support for this project by the Center for Women and Financial Independence at Smith College and assistance from the Alumnae Association of Smith College. They thank their research assistants Thealexa Becker, Shreeya Rajanarayanan, Melody Wu, Haomin Yan, and Wenyue Yang. They are indebted to Rene Heavlow for her work on the WFI survey and data preparation.
Trends and Applications
Financial Knowledge among Educated Women: Room for Improvement
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
Copyright 2014 by The American Council on Consumer Interests
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 403–417, Summer 2014
How to Cite
MAHDAVI, M. and HORTON, N. J. (2014), Financial Knowledge among Educated Women: Room for Improvement. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 48: 403–417. doi: 10.1111/joca.12032
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!