Jeremy Kees (email@example.com) is the Richard Naclerio Emerging Scholar in Public Policy and Associate Professor of Marketing, Villanova University. Marla B. Royne (firstname.lastname@example.org) is Great Oaks Foundation Professor of Marketing, First Tennessee Professor and Chair, Department of Marketing & Supply Chain Management, University of Memphis. Yoon-Na Cho (email@example.com) is an Assistant Professor of Marketing at Villanova University.
Regulating Front-of-Package Nutrition Information Disclosures: A Test of Industry Self-Regulation vs. Other Popular Options
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2014
Copyright 2014 by The American Council on Consumer Interests
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Special Issue: The New Era in Consumer Protection Regulation
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 147–174, Spring 2014
How to Cite
KEES, J., ROYNE, M. B. and CHO, Y.-N. (2014), Regulating Front-of-Package Nutrition Information Disclosures: A Test of Industry Self-Regulation vs. Other Popular Options. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 48: 147–174. doi: 10.1111/joca.12033
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!