Ioannis Kareklas (email@example.com) is an Assistant Professor of Marketing at Washington State University. Darrel D. Muehling (firstname.lastname@example.org) is Chair and Professor of Marketing at Washington State University. Both the authors contributed equally.
Addressing the Texting and Driving Epidemic: Mortality Salience Priming Effects on Attitudes and Behavioral Intentions
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2014
Copyright 2014 by The American Council on Consumer Interests
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 223–250, Summer 2014
How to Cite
KAREKLAS, I. and MUEHLING, D. D. (2014), Addressing the Texting and Driving Epidemic: Mortality Salience Priming Effects on Attitudes and Behavioral Intentions. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 48: 223–250. doi: 10.1111/joca.12039
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!