Jodi Letkiewicz (firstname.lastname@example.org) is an Assistant Professor at York University and Jonathan Fox (email@example.com) is the Ruth Whipp Sherwin Professor in Human Development and Family Studies at Iowa State University.
Conscientiousness, Financial Literacy, and Asset Accumulation of Young Adults
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2014
Copyright 2014 by The American Council on Consumer Interests
Journal of Consumer Affairs
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 274–300, Summer 2014
How to Cite
LETKIEWICZ, J. C. and FOX, J. J. (2014), Conscientiousness, Financial Literacy, and Asset Accumulation of Young Adults. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 48: 274–300. doi: 10.1111/joca.12040
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!