Preliminary data were presented as a poster in the 11th Iranian Pharmaceutical Sciences Conference (18–21 August 2008), Kerman, Iran.
Effect of essential oils, hydrating agents, and ethanol on hair removal efficiency of thioglycolates
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 41–48, March 2013
How to Cite
Moghimi, H. R., Jamali, B., Farahmand, S. and Shafaghi, B. (2013), Effect of essential oils, hydrating agents, and ethanol on hair removal efficiency of thioglycolates. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 12: 41–48. doi: 10.1111/jocd.12004
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.