These authors contributed equally to this work.
Oligosaccharides of hyaluronic acid increased epidermal cell stemness by modulation of integrin expression
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 290–296, December 2012
How to Cite
Choi, H.-R., Kang, Y.-A., Na, J.-I., Huh, S. Y., Huh, C.-H., Kim, K. H. and Park, K.-C. (2012), Oligosaccharides of hyaluronic acid increased epidermal cell stemness by modulation of integrin expression. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 11: 290–296. doi: 10.1111/jocd.12009
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2012
- Ministry of Health and Welfare, Republic of Korea
This article has been cited by:
- 2Healing efficiency of oligosaccharides generated from almond gum (Prunus amygdalus) on dermal wounds of adult rats, Journal of Tissue Viability, 2014, 23, 3, 98, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Hyaluronan and RHAMM in Wound Repair and the “Cancerization” of Stromal Tissues, BioMed Research International, 2014, 2014, 1, , , ,
- 4Hyaluronan-Phosphatidylethanolamine Polymers Form Pericellular Coats on Keratinocytes and Promote Basal Keratinocyte Proliferation, BioMed Research International, 2014, 2014, 1, , , , , , , ,