These authors contributed equally to this work.
Oligosaccharides of hyaluronic acid increased epidermal cell stemness by modulation of integrin expression
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 290–296, December 2012
How to Cite
Choi, H.-R., Kang, Y.-A., Na, J.-I., Huh, S. Y., Huh, C.-H., Kim, K. H. and Park, K.-C. (2012), Oligosaccharides of hyaluronic acid increased epidermal cell stemness by modulation of integrin expression. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 11: 290–296. doi: 10.1111/jocd.12009
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2012
- Ministry of Health and Welfare, Republic of Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.