Visual attention to and perception of undamaged and damaged versions of natural and colored female hair
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 78–84, March 2013
How to Cite
Fink, B., Neuser, F., Deloux, G., Röder, S. and Matts, P. J. (2013), Visual attention to and perception of undamaged and damaged versions of natural and colored female hair. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 12: 78–84. doi: 10.1111/jocd.12017
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2012
- Procter & Gamble Company
- German Science Foundation. Grant Number: 1450/4-1
- 6The influence of skin tone, body weight and hair colour on perceptions of women's attractiveness, health and fertility: a cross-cultural investigation. J Evol Psychol 2008; 6: 321–41., , et al.
- 8Survival of the prettiest. New York: Doubleday, 1999..
- 11Hair lustre measurements via image analysis and its use for cosmetically altered hair. Proceeding of the 12th International Hair Science Symposium of the DWI. Germany: Heidelberg; 2001., , , .
- 13Eye tracking methodology: theory and practice. London: Springer Verlag; 2003..
- 14Eye movements and vision. New York, NY: Plenum Press; 1967..
- 15Evolutionary Psychology of Facial Attractiveness. Curr Dir Psychol Sci 2002; 11: 154–8., .Direct Link:
- 18The optical properties of human hair I. Fundamental considerations and goniophotometer curves. J Soc Cosmet Chem 1977a; 2: 571–99., , .
- 19The optical properties of human hair II. The luster of hair fibres. J Soc Cosmet Chem 1977b; 28: 601–9., , .