Short flap rhytidectomy and fractional CO2 laser rejuvenation of the aging face
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 49–56, March 2013
How to Cite
Taghizadeh, F., Leibowitz, A., Ellison, T., Griego, M., Traylor-Knowles, M. and Ramirez, P. (2013), Short flap rhytidectomy and fractional CO2 laser rejuvenation of the aging face. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 12: 49–56. doi: 10.1111/jocd.12018
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2012
Vol. 12, Issue 2, 168, Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.