Reductions in body measurements promoted by a garment containing ceramic nanoparticles: a 4-month follow-up study
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 18–24, March 2013
How to Cite
Conrado, L. A. L. and Munin, E. (2013), Reductions in body measurements promoted by a garment containing ceramic nanoparticles: a 4-month follow-up study. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 12: 18–24. doi: 10.1111/jocd.12027
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2012
- 4Effect of ceramic-impregnated thermo flow gloves on patients with Raynoud's syndrome: randomized, placebo controlled study. Altern Med Rev 2002; 7: 328–34., .
- 5Effects of the use of MIG3 bioceramics fabrics use – long infrared emitter – in pain, intolerance to cold and periodic limb movements in post-polio syndrome. Arq Neuropsiquiatr 2009; 67: 1049–53., , et al.
- 8A double-blinded randomized trial testing the tolerability and efficacy of a novel topical agent with and without occlusion for the treatment of cellulite: a study and review of the literature. J Drugs Dermatol 2004; 3: 417–25., , .
- 10Thermal effects. In: Kitchen S, Bazin S eds. Clayton's Electrotherapy, 10th edn. London: WB Saunders, 1996: 93–109..