Tannase-converted green tea catechins and their anti-wrinkle activity in humans
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 137–143, June 2013
How to Cite
Hong, Y.-H., Jung, E. Y., Shin, K.-S., Yu, K.-W., Chang, U. J. and Suh, H. J. (2013), Tannase-converted green tea catechins and their anti-wrinkle activity in humans. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 12: 137–143. doi: 10.1111/jocd.12038
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- Technology Development Program for Food, Ministry for Food, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.