Funding and Support: This study was supported through an investigator-initiated research grant from Medicis Aesthetics Inc., Scottsdale, AZ. The development of the protocol, data collection, analysis, and interpretation of study results were conducted solely by the investigators.
Treatment of forehead/glabellar rhytide complex with combination botulinum toxin a and hyaluronic acid versus botulinum toxin a injection alone: a split-face, rater-blinded, randomized control trial
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 261–266, December 2013
How to Cite
Dubina, M., Tung, R., Bolotin, D., Mahoney, A. M., Tayebi, B., Sato, M., Mulinari-Brenner, F., Jones, T., West, D. P., Poon, E., Nodzenski, M. and Alam, M. (2013), Treatment of forehead/glabellar rhytide complex with combination botulinum toxin a and hyaluronic acid versus botulinum toxin a injection alone: a split-face, rater-blinded, randomized control trial. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 12: 261–266. doi: 10.1111/jocd.12059
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2013
- Medicis Aesthetics Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.