Master Case Presentation
A promising split-lesion technique for rapid tattoo removal using a novel sequential approach of a single sitting of pulsed CO2 followed by Q-switched Nd: YAG laser (1064 nm)
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 296–305, December 2013
How to Cite
Sardana, K., Garg, V. K., Bansal, S. and Goel, K. (2013), A promising split-lesion technique for rapid tattoo removal using a novel sequential approach of a single sitting of pulsed CO2 followed by Q-switched Nd: YAG laser (1064 nm). Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 12: 296–305. doi: 10.1111/jocd.12060
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.