Objective assessment of facial skin aging and the associated environmental factors in Japanese monozygotic twins
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 158–163, June 2014
How to Cite
Ichibori, R., Fujiwara, T., Tanigawa, T., Kanazawa, S., Shingaki, K., Torii, K., Tomita, K., Yano, K., Osaka Twin Research Group, Sakai, Y. and Hosokawa, K. (2014), Objective assessment of facial skin aging and the associated environmental factors in Japanese monozygotic twins. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 13: 158–163. doi: 10.1111/jocd.12081
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2013
- 5Factors that affect skin aging. Arch Dermatol 2009; 145: 1375–1379., , et al.
- 11The role of elastin and collagen in cutaneous aging: intrinsic aging versus photoexposure. J Drugs Dermatol 2008; 7: s12–s16..
- 17Clinical lectures on paralysis. Lancet 1856; 2: 641–643..