Protective effect of red orange extract supplementation against UV-induced skin damages: photoaging and solar lentigines
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 151–157, June 2014
How to Cite
Puglia, C., Offerta, A., Saija, A., Trombetta, D. and Venera, C. (2014), Protective effect of red orange extract supplementation against UV-induced skin damages: photoaging and solar lentigines. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 13: 151–157. doi: 10.1111/jocd.12083
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.