A prospective, open-label, multicenter, observational, postmarket study of the use of a 15 mg/mL hyaluronic acid dermal filler in the lips
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 125–134, June 2014
How to Cite
Philipp-Dormston, W. G., Hilton, S. and Nathan, M. (2014), A prospective, open-label, multicenter, observational, postmarket study of the use of a 15 mg/mL hyaluronic acid dermal filler in the lips. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 13: 125–134. doi: 10.1111/jocd.12085
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2014
- 1Evaluation of the aging face. In: MS K, KA A, JS D et al., eds. Atlas of Cosmetic Surgery, 2nd edn. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders Elsevier; 2009: pp. 37–43., , et al.
- 6Comparison of filling agents for lip augmentation. Aesth Surg 2008; 28: 556–63., , .
- 9Juvéderm® VOLBELLA® in the peri-oral area: a 12 month prospective, multicenter, open label study. Clin Cosmet Invest Dermatol 2012; 5: 1–6., .
- 10Hyaluronic acid dermal fillers: can adjunctive lidocaine improve patient satisfaction without decreasing efficacy or duration? Patient Prefer Adherence 2011; 5: 133–9., .
- 11Emervel® portfolio, frequently asked questions. www.q-medpractitioner.com/uk/Emervel/Frequently-Asked-Questions-Emervel (accessed February 13, 2013).
- 12Summary of the safety and effectiveness of data, Restylane® injectable gel. www.fda.gov/downloads/AdvisoryCommittees/CommitteesMeetingMaterials/MedicalDevices/MedicalDevicesAdvisoryCommittee/GeneralandPlasticSurgeryDevicesPanel/UCM252489.pdf (accessed February 13, 2013).