CARERS AND CAREGIVERS
‘Sustaining Place’ – a grounded theory of how informal carers of people with dementia manage alterations to relationships within their social worlds
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 3-4, pages 501–512, February 2013
How to Cite
Daly, L., McCarron, M., Higgins, A. and McCallion, P. (2013), ‘Sustaining Place’ – a grounded theory of how informal carers of people with dementia manage alterations to relationships within their social worlds. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 501–512. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12003
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2012
- Alzheimer Society of Ireland
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!