POST SURGICAL CARE
Risk factors for surgical site infection in breast surgery
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 7-8, pages 948–957, April 2013
How to Cite
Teija-Kaisa, A., Eija, M., Marja, S. and Outi, L. (2013), Risk factors for surgical site infection in breast surgery. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 948–957. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12009
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2012
- Finnish Association of Operating Room Nurses (FORNA)
- Klinidrape Foundation of European Association of Operating Room Nurses (EORNA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.