POST SURGICAL CARE
Risk factors for surgical site infection in breast surgery
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 7-8, pages 948–957, April 2013
How to Cite
Teija-Kaisa, A., Eija, M., Marja, S. and Outi, L. (2013), Risk factors for surgical site infection in breast surgery. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 948–957. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12009
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2012
- Finnish Association of Operating Room Nurses (FORNA)
- Klinidrape Foundation of European Association of Operating Room Nurses (EORNA)
Vol. 24, Issue 19-20, 3020, Article first published online: 22 SEP 2015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.