Impact of a temporary stoma on patients' everyday lives: feelings of uncertainty while waiting for closure of the stoma
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 9-10, pages 1343–1352, May 2013
How to Cite
Danielsen, A. K., Soerensen, E. E., Burcharth, K. and Rosenberg, J. (2013), Impact of a temporary stoma on patients' everyday lives: feelings of uncertainty while waiting for closure of the stoma. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 1343–1352. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12011
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.