Fatigue and sleep disturbance in HIV-positive women: a qualitative and biomedical approach
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 9-10, pages 1262–1269, May 2013
How to Cite
Chen, W.-T., Lee, S.-Y., Shiu, C.-S., Simoni, J. M., Pan, C., Bao, M. and Lu, H. (2013), Fatigue and sleep disturbance in HIV-positive women: a qualitative and biomedical approach. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 1262–1269. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12012
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: P30 AI027757
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.