MANAGING CARE ENVIRONMENTS
Do mood and the receipt of work-based support influence nurse perceived quality of care delivery? A behavioural diary study
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 5-6, pages 890–901, March 2013
How to Cite
Jones, M. C. and Johnston, D. (2013), Do mood and the receipt of work-based support influence nurse perceived quality of care delivery? A behavioural diary study. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 890–901. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12013
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2012
- National Institute for Health Research (NIHR)
- SDO. Grant Number: SDO/92/05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.