Research in brief
Geographic distance, contact and family perceptions of quality nursing home care
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 11-12, pages 1779–1782, June 2013
How to Cite
Dillman, J. L., Yeatts, D. E. and Cready, C. M. (2013), Geographic distance, contact and family perceptions of quality nursing home care. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 1779–1782. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12016
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!