The experiences of registered intellectual disability nurses caring for the older person with intellectual disability
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 7-8, pages 1112–1123, April 2013
How to Cite
M Doody, C., Markey, K. and Doody, O. (2013), The experiences of registered intellectual disability nurses caring for the older person with intellectual disability. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 1112–1123. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12020
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.