How do relatives of persons with dementia experience their role in the patient participation process in special care units?
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 11-12, pages 1672–1681, June 2013
How to Cite
Helgesen, A. K., Larsson, M. and Athlin, E. (2013), How do relatives of persons with dementia experience their role in the patient participation process in special care units?. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 1672–1681. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12028
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.