Early re-presentation to hospital after discharge from an acute medical unit: perspectives of older patients, their family caregivers and health professionals
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 3-4, pages 445–455, February 2013
How to Cite
Slatyer, S., Toye, C., Popescu, A., Young, J., Matthews, A., Hill, A. and Williamson, D. J. (2013), Early re-presentation to hospital after discharge from an acute medical unit: perspectives of older patients, their family caregivers and health professionals. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 445–455. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12029
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2012
- Edith Cowan University Industry Collaboration Scheme
- Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital. Grant Number: 06-189
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.