Effects of music therapy and guided visual imagery on chemotherapy-induced anxiety and nausea–vomiting
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 1-2, pages 39–50, January 2013
How to Cite
Karagozoglu, S., Tekyasar, F. and Yilmaz, F. A. (2013), Effects of music therapy and guided visual imagery on chemotherapy-induced anxiety and nausea–vomiting. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 39–50. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12030
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2012
- Cumhuriyet University Scientific Research Projects Unit
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.