The impact of psychosocial adaptation status on quality of life for Chinese patients with visual impairments
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 1-2, pages 75–81, January 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, X.-j., Wang, A.-p. and Yin, A.-c. (2014), The impact of psychosocial adaptation status on quality of life for Chinese patients with visual impairments. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 75–81. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12041
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- Ministry of Education of Liaoning Province. Grant Number: 2008750
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.