Factors influencing peritoneal dialysis patients' psychosocial adjustment
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 1-2, pages 82–90, January 2014
How to Cite
Wang, T.-J., Lin, M.-Y., Liang, S.-Y., Wu, S.-F. V., Tung, H.-H. and Tsay, S.-L. (2014), Factors influencing peritoneal dialysis patients' psychosocial adjustment. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 82–90. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12045
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- National Science Council of Republic of China. Grant Number: NSC 97-2314-B-227-002-MY2
- National Taipei University of Nursing and Health Sciences. Grant Number: IRB No. 97A168
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.