Approches to patient care
Strategies used by respiratory nurses to stimulate self-management in patients with COPD
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 19-20, pages 2787–2799, October 2013
How to Cite
Verbrugge, R., de Boer, F. and Georges, J.-J. (2013), Strategies used by respiratory nurses to stimulate self-management in patients with COPD. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 2787–2799. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12048
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- Dutch St. Antonius Hospital
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.