Simulation as a learning strategy: supporting undergraduate nursing students with disabilities
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 3-4, pages 402–409, February 2014
How to Cite
Azzopardi, T., Johnson, A., Phillips, K., Dickson, C., Hengstberger-Sims, C., Goldsmith, M. and Allan, T. (2014), Simulation as a learning strategy: supporting undergraduate nursing students with disabilities. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 402–409. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12049
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!