Resources and effectiveness
Advancing knowledge on practice change: linking facilitation to the senses framework
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 11-12, pages 1729–1737, June 2013
How to Cite
Cooper, J., Meyer, J. and Holman, C. (2013), Advancing knowledge on practice change: linking facilitation to the senses framework. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 1729–1737. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12054
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2012
- Central and East London Education Consortium
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.