‘Targeting’ sedation: the lived experience of the intensive care nurse
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Special Issue: ICU Special Section
Volume 23, Issue 5-6, pages 694–703, March 2014
How to Cite
Everingham, K., Fawcett, T. and Walsh, T. (2014), ‘Targeting’ sedation: the lived experience of the intensive care nurse. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 694–703. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12058
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2012
- GE Healthcare
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.