Complexity of management and health outcomes in a prospective cohort study of 573 heart failure patients in Australia: does more equal less?
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 11-12, pages 1629–1638, June 2013
How to Cite
Driscoll, A., Tonkin, A., Stewart, A., Worrall-Carter, L., Thompson, D. R., Riegel, B., Hare, D. L., Davidson, P. M., Mulvany, C. and Stewart, S. (2013), Complexity of management and health outcomes in a prospective cohort study of 573 heart failure patients in Australia: does more equal less?. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 1629–1638. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12073
- Issue online: 10 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia
- BENCH Study
- National Heart Foundation of Australia Grant-in-Aid. Grant Number: 3368
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.