Health promotion in mental health care: perceptions from patients and mental health nurses
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 11-12, pages 1569–1578, June 2013
How to Cite
Verhaeghe, N., De Maeseneer, J., Maes, L., Van Heeringen, C. and Annemans, L. (2013), Health promotion in mental health care: perceptions from patients and mental health nurses. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 1569–1578. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12076
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.