Nurse knowledge and experience
Work empowerment and burnout among registered nurses in two tertiary general hospitals
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 19-20, pages 2896–2903, October 2013
How to Cite
Wang, X., Kunaviktikul, W. and Wichaikhum, O.-a. (2013), Work empowerment and burnout among registered nurses in two tertiary general hospitals. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 2896–2903. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12083
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!