Anxiety and depression in parents of sick neonates: a hospital-based study
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 7-8, pages 1163–1172, April 2013
How to Cite
Kong, L.-P., Cui, Y., Qiu, Y.-F., Han, S.-P., Yu, Z.-B. and Guo, X.-R. (2013), Anxiety and depression in parents of sick neonates: a hospital-based study. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 1163–1172. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12090
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2012
- Medical Innovation Team and Leading Talent of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: LJ201109
- Key Medical Personnel Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: RC2011021
- Nanjing Medical Science and Technique Development Foundation. Grant Number: YKK11054
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.