Sexually transmitted diseases and HIV
Condom-use intentions and the influence of partner-related barriers among women at risk for HIV
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Special Issue: Special issue on Sexual reproduction and health
Volume 22, Issue 23-24, pages 3328–3336, December 2013
How to Cite
Bonacquisti, A. and Geller, P. A. (2013), Condom-use intentions and the influence of partner-related barriers among women at risk for HIV. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 3328–3336. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12101
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.