SUPPORTING PARENTS AND FAMILIES
Unmet care needs of parents of children with cancer in Jordan: implications for bed-side practice
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 3-4, pages 531–539, February 2013
How to Cite
Arabiat, D. H. and Altamimi, A. (2013), Unmet care needs of parents of children with cancer in Jordan: implications for bed-side practice. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 531–539. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12122
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!