Quality of life and mental health among parents of children with cerebral palsy: the influence of self-efficacy and coping strategies
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 11-12, pages 1579–1590, June 2013
How to Cite
Guillamón, N., Nieto, R., Pousada, M., Redolar, D., Muñoz, E., Hernández, E., Boixadós, M. and Gómez-Zúñiga, B. (2013), Quality of life and mental health among parents of children with cerebral palsy: the influence of self-efficacy and coping strategies. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 1579–1590. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12124
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!