Perspectives on pain
Pain experiences and self-management strategies among middle-aged and older adults with arthritis
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 13-14, pages 1857–1869, July 2013
How to Cite
Gong, G., Li, J., Li, X. and Mao, J. (2013), Pain experiences and self-management strategies among middle-aged and older adults with arthritis. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 1857–1869. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12134
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.