The effect of functional movement ability on the quality of life after total hip replacement
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 1-2, pages 124–131, January 2014
How to Cite
Király, E. and Gondos, T. (2014), The effect of functional movement ability on the quality of life after total hip replacement. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 124–131. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12135
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!