Telemonitoring for chronic heart failure: the views of patients and healthcare professionals – a qualitative study
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 1-2, pages 132–144, January 2014
How to Cite
Fairbrother, P., Ure, J., Hanley, J., McCloughan, L., Denvir, M., Sheikh, A., McKinstry, B. and The Telescot programme team (2014), Telemonitoring for chronic heart failure: the views of patients and healthcare professionals – a qualitative study. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 132–144. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12137
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2012
- Scottish Centre for Telehealth and Telecare
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.