Predictors of good-quality counselling from the perspective of hospitalised chronically ill adults
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 19-20, pages 2704–2713, October 2013
How to Cite
Kaakinen, P., Kyngäs, H. and Kääriäinen, M. (2013), Predictors of good-quality counselling from the perspective of hospitalised chronically ill adults. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 2704–2713. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12144
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- EVO funding
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!