Quality of life
Factors associated with quality of life after attempted suicide: a cross-sectional study
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 15-16, pages 2150–2159, August 2013
How to Cite
Wang, S.-M., Chou, Y.-C., Yeh, M.-Y., Chen, C.-H. and Tzeng, W.-C. (2013), Factors associated with quality of life after attempted suicide: a cross-sectional study. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 2150–2159. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12148
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC98-2314-B-016-032-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.