Male and female involvement in the birth and child-rearing process
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 21-22, pages 3071–3083, November 2013
How to Cite
Maroto-Navarro, G., Pastor-Moreno, G., Ocaña-Riola, R., Benítez-Hidalgo, V., García-Calvente, M. d. M., Gutiérrez-Cuadra, M. d. P., Gijón-Sánchez, M. T., Río-Lozano, M. d. and Marcos-Marcos, J. (2013), Male and female involvement in the birth and child-rearing process. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 3071–3083. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12153
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Ministry of Health and Consumer Affairs
- Health Council of the Andalusian Regional Government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.