Supporting the victims of violence
‘Tolerating violence’: a qualitative study into the experience of professionals working within one UK learning disability service
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 15-16, pages 2264–2272, August 2013
How to Cite
Lovell, A. and Skellern, J. (2013), ‘Tolerating violence’: a qualitative study into the experience of professionals working within one UK learning disability service. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 2264–2272. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12164
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!